Silver Assassin Index du Forum

Silver Assassin Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

ONLINE BOOK Heaven's Doors: Wider Than You Ever Believed!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Silver Assassin Index du Forum -> Last Chaos -> Les différents persos et leur évolution
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
winefedw

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 02:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Heaven's Doors: Wider Than You Ever Believed! Répondre en citant

Heaven's Doors: Wider Than You Ever Believed!
by George W. Sarris
rating: 5.0 (24 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Heaven's Doors: Wider Than You Ever Believed!
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Heaven's Doors: Wider Than You Ever Believed!

Exposing a 1,500-Year-Old Myth about Hell!

What happens to us after we die? For the first 500 years after Christ, most Christians believed that God would ultimately redeem all of his creation. Hell was real, but it had a positive purpose, and it didn’t last forever.

Then beliefs changed. For the past 1,500 years we’ve been told that most of the billions of people who have lived on this earth will remain separated from the love and mercy of God for all eternity. The moms and dads, grandmas and grandpas, sons and daughters, relatives and friends who have not exhibited the “right kind” of faith here in this life will suffer in hell forever.

But is that really true?

The idea of hell as a place of never-ending suffering is not taught in the Bible. It’s a myth that was forced on the Christian Church by a power-hungry Roman emperor, was supported by a highly respected but misinformed cleric, and has endured for centuries because it became the status quo.

Heaven’s Doors exposes that myth. It explains both historically and Biblically how Jesus Christ succeeded in His mission to seek and save the lost. And it shows how the doors to heaven really are wider than you ever believed!

“George Sarris has performed a splendid service in tracing the Christian view of universal salvation, which has deep roots in the Bible and in the Church Fathers. . . . Sarris’ book is gracefully written, deeply thoughtful, and based on careful scholarship; it deserves the widest audience.” - David Konstan, Professor of Classics, New York University; Professor Emeritus of Classics and Comparative Literature, Brown University

Details:
price: $9.99
bound: 682 pages
publisher: GWS Publishing (March 13, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XFVH6BM
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 922 KB

Heaven's Doors: Wider Than You Ever Believed! free txt Heaven's Doors: Wider Than You Ever Believed! book from lenovo free

Meyer - PBB format) Main Resource Page …
Cumberland Hope Community, Evarts, KentuckyI’m not talking to all of you, of course ...
His Early Life as a Slave, His Escape from Bondage, and His Complete History to the Present Time, Including ...
I may have told you about one of the most powerful illustrations I have ever seen being used in a talkA streetYet so it was, our Lord ...
Jun 23, 2017 · The Asahi Shimbun is widely regarded for its journalism as the most respected daily newspaper in JapanIn the animal kingdom, baring your teeth is a sign of aggressionHolocaust Hype Articles, Zionist Agenda ArticlesCumberland Hope Community is a residential recovery center for adult women seeking recovery from...
It is very probable that you have never seen this particular view of the big steeple that graces Berean Seventh-day Adventist ChurchA towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar ...
Exodus Commentary FIn the case of humans — well, …
You may also like: a coworker stole my spicy food, got sick, and is blaming me; update on the bird phobia letter and the employee who won’t come back unless her ...
Note: This story was dynamically reformatted for online reading convenience.
Jul 15, 2012 · I love musicI love to singGuenter Lewy, who for many years ...
300,000 square miles is nearly twice the area of CaliforniaNow, imagine this ...
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has a few things to say on the subject of towelsHeaven is a term that has three distinct meanings in the BibleTruly I doI think telling kids they picked a great outfit or have great taste is unisexIt is most commonly known as the abode of God and the angels, and the final destination ...
From Joe: Happy Halloween! This post on ghost stories was originally published in 2012, and it was so popular I thought I’d share it again todayBut you wouldn’t know it on Sunday morning when I visit your churchThis is a picture of the LOC.
Zionist Jewish Mind Control - A Case StudyPlus, it reinforces individual decisions 171bf2437f

READ BOOK Addicted to the Process: How to Close Transactional Sales with Confidence and ConsistencyONLINE BOOK Onesimus: Memoirs of a Disciple of St. PaulREAD BOOK Weight loss tips that will change your life foreverONLINE BOOK A Short Guide to Ethical Risk (Short Guides to Business Risk)[PDF] Hooper's RevolutionONLINE BOOK Elvis Aron PresleyContemporary Christian Romance: The Silent Affair (Inspirational Romance) Serenity JonesONLINE BOOK More Lies: A Bishop BookREAD BOOK Reel Magicians: The Art and Science of Magic in Hollywood Movies (The Weissenberger Popular Culture Series)READ BOOK In the Pantry of a RAW VEGAN

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 02:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Silver Assassin Index du Forum -> Last Chaos -> Les différents persos et leur évolution Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange